1. PROCESSING OF DATA OWNERS' PERSONAL DATA
Personal data obtained during your visit to our website may be processed by the company in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Act No. 6698 in the scope described below.
For more detailed information, you can access the FANSET Protection of Personal Data and Processing Policy at www.fanset.com.
The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data obtained for the purposes listed below from your visit to our website may be processed by the company in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data:
• To carry out the necessary work by our related business units for the realization of the activities carried out by the company and to carry out the related business processes,
• Planning and execution of the company's operational, commercial and business strategies,
* Planning and execution of activities required by the company to present, propose and promote its programs and services to the interested persons,
* Providing legal, technical and commercial-business security of the company and related persons in business relationship with the company,
* Confirming the identity information of the shopper/shopper via the website,
* Recording address and other required information for communication,
* To contact our customers about the terms, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the related articles of the law on distance sales contract and Consumer Protection, and to make the necessary information,
* Electronic (internet/mobile etc.)) or editing all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in paper media,
* Performance of the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts concluded under the related articles of the law on distance sales contract and Consumer Protection,
* To be able to inform public officials on matters relating to public safety on demand and in accordance with legislation,
* To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to inform our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in by “taking into account the interests of our customers”, to transfer the campaigns,
* To increase customer satisfaction, to recognize our customers who shop from web site and/or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environment through contracted organizations,
* Offering suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, informing our customers about our services,
* Evaluation of customer complaints and suggestions related to our services,
* To be able to fulfil our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the legislation in force.
Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
There are various laws governing the use of our customers ' personal data. In the first place, kvkk and the principles of personal data protection were determined. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the regulation of Electronic Commerce contains provisions on the protection of personal data. The provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 also stipulate criminal sanctions for the protection of personal data in some cases.
On the other hand, data must be collected and used to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the regulation on distance contracts.
The parties which your personal data will be transferred and the purpose of the transfer
Your personal data obtained from your visit to our website may be transferred to our business partners, to our suppliers, to public institutions and to private persons legally authorized by law in accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes set out in articles 8 and 9 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
The method and legal grounds of collection of your personal data
“Personal Data” means all the information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Your personal data is collected through cookies, which are technical contact files linked to your visit to our website in accordance with the data processing requirements set out in the related Law.
The Rights of Data Owner
Each data owner has the right to reach to the data controller:
a) to learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
b) to request information if his personal data are processed,
c) to learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended
d) to know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred to at home or abroad
e) to request an update for the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any
f) to request the erasure or destruction of his personal data under the conditions laid
down in Article 7
g) to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred
h) to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data,
which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject
i) to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his
You can submit it to our company by filling out thedata owner form which can be accessed from www.fanset.comapplications for your rights listed above. Your applications will be finalised free of charge as soon as and no later than thirty days depending on the nature of your request; however, if the transaction requires a further cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Also according to 4. FANSET has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order forFanset to fulfill its obligations arising from the legislation in force, our customers must share their accurate and up-to-date data with FANSET. If your data is changed in any way, type “updating my personal data” in the subject section. firstname.lastname@example.org ask you to update your data by e-mail. It will be understood that your data has not been updated until the company has sent our customer a return email stating that it has been updated. In this case, we ask you to discard your email until you receive an update return.
Measures Taken To Ensure The Security Of Data Owners ' Personal Data
As far as our company consider personal data as a value, the measures taken to provide data protection in respect to article 12 of the Law are stated below:
· prevent unlawful processing of personal data,
· prevent unlawful access to personal data,
· ensure the storage of personal data.
What Is A Cookie and Why Is It Used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or the network server through browsers by the websites you visit.
The main purposes for using cookies on our Website are listed below:
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
Cookies are small text files created by a website on your device that contain data in name-value format. Therefore, the cookies we use when you visit our site make it possible for your device to store information about your visit to the site and to use that information during your subsequent visits.
Cookies created by our site that can only be read by our site are primary cookies
The content offered on our site is also provided through other domain names other than the domain name at the access address. In this case, each domain name creates its own unique third party cookies.
The types of cookies we use on our web-site and the purposes are listed below:
Purposes Of Use
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used to remember you during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within the website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer.
Cookies are cookies that are mandatory for the proper functioning of the website and for you to benefit from its features and services.
Functional and Analytical Cookies
During your visit to our website and to remember your preferences and your behavior, efficient use of our site to our site to be optimized to respond to your requests, and cookies that contain data about how you use the site. By nature, such cookies may contain your personal data. By means of these cookies, for example, your language preference for viewing our site is processed.
We aim to provide you a more efficient and functional internet experience with third-party cookies that we use on our site. We have concluded a KVK confidentiality agreement between these third party service providers and our company in accordance with KVK legislation and the security of your personal data obtained by them on behalf of our company is guaranteed.
Storing and accessing cookies
Cookies created by our site are stored on your computer by your website browser, which you use to access our site. The information contained in these cookies is solely the domain name that constitutes the cookie (www.fanset.com)remote access is possible by our site and if you use the same browser.
It Is Up To You To Accept Cookies
You can configure your browser to block cookies for all sites or specific sites, alert when a cookie is created, block third-party cookies, or treat all cookies as session cookies.
On the other hand, you can delete cookies saved on your device through your browser, or view and track the list and values of these cookies. You can get detailed information about cookie management by clicking on what you are using from the browsers listed below
If you want to learn more about cookies you can go to www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.euweb-sites. The contents of the Site are in English.
Security Of Your Personal Data
Privacy Cookies Policy is published on the company's website www.fanset.comand made available to whom it may concern.
You can get detailed information about the processing of your personal data www.fanset.comavailable fromFANSET’s Processing and Protection of Personal Data Policy.
Date of lastupdate: